How Do Panasonic Aquarea Heat Pumps Work?
Aquarea heat pumps extract the heat and passing it through a filtered refrigerant, they make it ready for heating spaces or water. It represents a valuable alternative to traditional heating sources and it allows savings since electricity is only used to run the compressor, the pumps and some electric elements.
Panasonic Air to Water Heat Pumps
Panasonic has developed a line of heat pumps called Aquarea that are very efficient and are used in many European countries. These heat pumps are available into three different types and they have different functions:
Mono-Bloc System - This system comprises an outdoor unit that is linked to the heating and/or the hot water but it has no refrigerant connection.
Bi-Block System - This system connects to the heating and/or hot water.
There are three different versions of these two systems:
- Aquarea High Performance - It is available from 3 to 16 Kw. This model is suitable for low consumption houses. They perform optimally even at low temperatures and they can work either independently or along with heating sources already in place.
- Aquarea T-Cap - It is available from 9 to 12 Kw. This model supplies the heat needed even at low temperatures as 19 F or 5 F without auxiliary heating sources.
- Aquarea HT - It is available from 9 to 12 Kw. This model best fits homes with traditional high temperature radiators as it is able to keep a temperature of 149 F even at -4 F alone.
- They operate even at low temperatures.
- They reduce energy costs.
- They release a low amount of CO2.
- They have both a heating and cooling system.
- They can be connected either to existing systems or to photovoltaic cells.
It is hard to give a precise price assessment since the final result is affected by many variables such as the size of the house, the overall consumption that is connected to the desired warmth level. These are important variables and estimating them is the first step toward a realistic and reliable price forecast.
What you can do is to fill out the form that is provided and specify the type of heat pump you would like to buy, how big is your property in square meters and what kind of heating you are currently using. You will receive up to four offers you can compare.