We take our contributors seriously. This also means that we accept content only from experts in the field who have valuable contributions to make. We are looking for experts in the fields of renewable energy technologies, green energy, climate change, and sustainability.
Before sending us your article pitch, please read our guidelines carefully:
- Content submitted must be original and written exclusively for GreenMatch. The article should be data-driven, analytical, and in-depth content. Although we are open to new ideas, we do have a lot of topics that we'd like to publish on GreenMatch and this can be adjusted based on your expertise.
- We reserve the right to edit, style, and optimise your submission to meet GreenMatch standards.
- We do not accept content that is commercial, biased, or promotional in nature. Our purpose of inviting guest contributors is to add valuable information that is informative and useful for our readers.
- We are typically looking for articles ranging from 1000 - 1800 words.
- You can pick a topic of your choice that is a close fit with the type of content GreenMatch publishes. However, we may also choose a topic for you to write about, based on our content needs at the time.
- No commercial links or mentions should be included. We will give you due credit and you will be listed on our contributors page with a link to your website and/or social media.
- Your article must be proofread and grammar checked before submitting. Please adhere to UK spelling.
- You must submit a unique author bio of 2-3 lines, as well as a black and white headshot with the dimensions 120x120px.
- You must provide 2-3 links to your published work for us to evaluate your writing style.
- Submit your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your pitch has been accepted, we will get back to you within two weeks. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submission, you should assume your pitch has been rejected.