Mitsubishi Heat Pumps
Mitsubishi Air-to-water Heat Pumps
Mitsubishi has a product line called Ecodan that comprises efficient and technologically advanced heat pumps that work well under any meteorological condition. Mitsubishi heat pumps:
- Are good for reaching renewable energy targets.
- Reduce running costs and carbon emissions.
- Do not require a big effort to design, install, and maintain.
- Can work alone or it can be coupled with other devices.
- Are available into integrated systems with power ranging from 4 kWh to 688 kWh.
- Are certified and approved MSC.
How Does Mitsubishi Ecodan Heat Pumps Work?
Heat pumps work in a way similar to refrigerators by using electricity and hot air sourced from the outside to heat a liquid refrigerant that circulates in the pipes of the system, which serves to heat the water or the inside of a building. This process is known as vapour compression cycle.
What Are the Distinguishing Characteristics of Mitsubishi Ecodan?
Some Mitsubishi Ecodan functions make it different from traditional heat pumps:
- Pre-settings and commissioning: the heat pump can be set in advance and the preferred settings can be saved on a card that makes the machine work during the commissioning period.
- Control through Wifi: through this system is it possible to keep the functioning of the device everywhere and whenever the owner wants.
- Hybrid systems: it is possible to run Ecodan devices with other items already present in the house with the aim of reducing upfront costs and save you money.
- Ecodan Dashboard: it is a website powered by Mitsubishi that collects real data on Ecodan device performances under various conditions (e.g., different kinds of buildings, different temperatures). It gives prospective customers the possibility to check real data before considering to install a heat pump and see if it could satisfy their household needs.
- Ecodan Selection Tool: it is a mobile phone or tablet application that gives insights about the real benefits that Ecodan offers.
- MCS certified products: Ecodan heat pumps comply with MCS standards.
- Quiet Mark Certification: Ecodan heat pumps are producing a low level of noise.
- MELSmart: it is a technical support service through which engineers provide assistance to the users-customers and guide them if they have problems.
It is hard to give a precise price assessment since the final result is affected by many variables such as the size of the house, the overall consumption that is connected to the desired warmth level. These are important variables and estimating them is the first step toward a realistic and reliable price forecast.
What you can do is to fill out the form that is provided and specify the type of heat pump you would like to buy, how big is your property in square meters and what kind of heating you are currently using. You will receive up to four offers you can compare.